A Hindu monk is walking in a foggy and sunny winter morning of a lychee garden of Bangibechar hat, Dinajpur, Bangladesh.
Dinajpur is one of the most beautiful and peaceful towns of beautiful Bangladesh. This town is very famous for fruits cultivation. There are lots of fruit gardens. Specially the mango and lychee of Dinajpur are very famous in all over the country. Millions of Muslims, Hindus, Christians and Buddhist people live in this town together with peace and harmony.
- Runners up: Duggal Cinematic contest, United States of America, 2015
- 7th Position, Wiki Loves Monuments, 2017
- Editor Award: Creation Earth, 2013, Georgia
- Sony World Photo Award
- 1st Position, UIU Photo Festival, Bangladesh 2014
- 1st Position, UODA Week Photo Contest, Bangladesh, 2016
This image has been featured by BBC, CNN, Daily Mail UK, HuffPost, National Geographic, The Lonely Planet, IO Times, Daily Mirror, Pakistan Defense, The New Zealand Herald, Helsingin Sanomat etc.